A Quest For Focus

______________________________________

** My Paradise


Called Home **

On Track...and Have Proof!

Friday, December 30, 2011


Just popping in to show my progress - yes, I really am making progress in the studio! I have nearly every flat surface cleared and somewhat organized. All that's left is a book case that holds my paper and my computer desk (which is almost done!)

I have a huge box that needs to go outside to be burned since it has a lot of personal information and there's just too much to shred. I am now free of stacks of paper and general junk. YAY for me.
PS I had to cut down some 22"x30" watercolor paper today and I did it without a table space issue. This feels so good - why I am not more diligent in keeping it this way I will never know. It just may be a mess again in a short while but I do have pictures to prove it really was nice at the beginning of the year!

This is probably the third song  in the past several months I've hunted down because I heard bits on a television commercial - this one has me miffed though...iTunes doesn't have it so I couldn't download it. Boo.

Somebody left the gate open...........at the Shores

1 Click here . I love comments!:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

wow, I think I know where you can go next:)....my studio!!!! I know the feeling of making room and getting rid of that good old "general junk"....YAY...is right!!! Now that you have cleared the area...ooooh I can´t wait to see what you have in store for us in 2012!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 

Labels

5k (1) alabama tornadoes (1) art (28) art journal (15) artist trading card (12) ATC (11) auld lang syne (1) baby it's cold outside (1) banksy (2) banned books (2) banned books bracelet (1) bare naked ladies (1) batik (6) beads (1) beatles (1) belize (1) billboard (1) bird (1) blank journal (23) bloghop (1) blue highways (21) bluehighways (29) bob marley (1) book binding (33) books (21) bracelet (1) buckingham (1) cactus (1) cactus tree (1) camera (1) canning (1) cardinal (1) carole king (1) castle (1) centerpiece (1) chinchic (1) chinchilla (1) Christmas (1) Cobain (1) coptic binding (2) costumes (1) craft show (1) crafts (1) Crosby Stills Nash and Young (1) daisy (1) death cab for cutie (1) disco (1) dove (1) duck (1) eagle (1) ee cummings (2) egypt (1) etsy shop (42) fabric (3) Fillmore (1) film (1) flowers (1) frida (3) friends (1) garden (4) garden party (1) garden statue (1) giveaway (1) goldfinch (1) goo goo dolls (1) graphitints (1) grateful dead (1) HAF (24) hafshop (24) halloween (1) handbound (28) handmade (20) handmade artists forum (19) handmade books (46) handmade journal (23) hepburn (1) holiday road (1) if i had a million dollars (1) image transfer (2) james taylor (1) Jesus (1) jesus stencil (1) joshua kadison (1) journal (6) kahlo (2) Kerouac (1) kodachrome (1) lichtenstein (1) lighthouse (1) lighthouse tale (1) limes (1) lyle lovett (1) madame butterfly (1) moon (1) moscow (1) movies (1) mozart (1) needlework (1) nefertiti (1) New Year (1) nickel creek (1) nikon (1) on fire team (1) onion domes (1) ornament (1) painting (1) peace (2) peppers (1) photo (1) poland (1) postcard album (1) prismacolors (1) puccini (2) queen (2) ravens sight (1) Red Queen (1) repousse (2) rock hall (1) roses (1) russia (1) rusted root (2) sailing (1) sammy hagar (1) san marino (1) sewing (1) skull (1) soap (1) spraypaint (4) st basils (1) stencil (5) street art (3) studio 54 (1) sugar chile robinson (1) summer (1) summer time (1) superstition (1) tattoo balm (1) three dog night (1) Tim Burton (1) transfer paper (1) trash (1) Turandot (1) van morrison (1) voodoo doll (1) walkin' on sunshine (2) Warhol (1) weave (1) weaving (1) zentangle (2)